Peanut Butter Layer
- ¾ cup creamy natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 package Complete Start Peanut Butter and Banana
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix the peanut butter and maple syrup together until combined. Then add in the complete start protein powder and the crispy rice cereal and mix until combined. The mixture should be very thick.
2. Press the peanut butter mixture evenly onto the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3. Remove from freezer. Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave using 30-second increments, stirring after each increment until the chocolate is melted. After chocolate is melted, stir in the coconut oil.
4. Pour the melted chocolate onto the peanut butter layer. Use a spatula to make sure it gets distributed evenly. Place in the freezer overnight or until chocolate is set. Then cut into squares and enjoy.
These last in the freezer for a couple of weeks. Pop them out of the freezer and let them sit for a few minutes before enjoying.